Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintaining Data in the ERP for Finance and purchase team by submitting relevant documents related to purchase and stores such as submission of invoices, vouchers, MRN etc.
- Ensure the inventory management and maintenance of protocols for Company.
- Support the purchase team in purchasing material from local vendors by visiting them in person.
- Ensuring that procedures for material inward/allocation and consumption are followed.
- Reconciling stock on monthly and quarterly basis and assisting the finance team in stock reconciliation and maintaining books.
- Follow up with Vendors regarding GST and ITR filing.
- Coordinate with Purchase Executives to ensure timely accounting of received materials and following up with suppliers on delivery schedules.
- Keeping a track of travel expenses availed by the entire team and submitting the bills timely.
- Facilitate and support data maintenance of Purchase related data.
- Understanding the processes to be followed to account the expenses and purchases on ERP and timely submission of bills and related documents for expenses and purchases done by company.
Knowledge and competencies required:
- Knowledge of inventory and vendor management.
- Basic knowledge of purchase procedures.
- Knowledge of customs and imports is a plus
- Good communication skills.
- Proficient in MS-Excel.
- Good documentation skills.
- Experience in TALLY and ERP software is a plus
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
Skill Levels Required:
- Advance level (Needs Minimal Supervision) -Negotiation Skills, Material Receipt & Accounting, Communication, Team Work, MS Excel,
- Beginner Level (Needs Continuous Supervision) -PO/Payment Tracking, Inventory Management, Logistics Support, Vendor Sourcing