-Development of core ROV electrical systems including power management, propulsion, illumination, vision, communication and associated embedded systems, following internationally recognized standards.
- Analysis and evaluation of circuit designs based on simulation studies.
- Manufacturing, assembling and testing of the modules in accordance with standards and protocols.
- Selection of appropriate electrical and electronic hardware, in compliance with the requirements of ROV.
- Study and programming of digital, analog and embedded electronics.
- Preparation of product reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing the information.
- Maintaining a database of design & manufacturing processes, testing protocols, failure logs, repairs and BOM.
- Support in vendor selection and vendor management.
- Preparation and tracking of project timelines and budgets in addition to the other general project management aspects of the department.
- Development of high voltage, high power systems.
- Work alongside mechanical, software and manufacturing teams to design and develop the product.
- Develop systems and processes within the department for a structured approach in management.
Skill Level Required :
Advance level -Basic interdisciplinary knowledge
Expert Level -Proficient in written and oral communication, collaborative work and team management, experience with project management, Basic management principles and experience
Coach Level -Wide theoretical & practical knowledge and Wide theoretical & practical knowledge, Proficiency in PCB design and EE simulation, Good familiarity with electrical systems and past hands-on experience with such systems, proficiency in embedded systems design, Proficiency in power electronics.
Role:Electrical / Electronics Engineer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Electrical
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Electronics & Embedded Technology, Electrical Engineering,M.Tech in Electrical
Doctorate:Ph.D/Doctorate in Electronics/Telecommunication, Electrical
Planys Technologies is an IIT Madras incubated start-up company that provides immersed robotic inspection and survey solutions using indigenously manufactured submersible remotely operated underwater vehicles (ROV) and autonomous underwater vehicles (AUV). Founders of the company are recent IIT Madras Alumni and faculty from Mechanical Engineering. Planys Technologies aims to cover the whole breadth of automated inspection solutions starting from customized design and fabrication of robotic platforms to integrated sensing and diagnostics. Planys’ technology spans under the domain of marine robotics combining various inspection techniques and post-inspection analysis tools. (Website: www.planystech.com)