- Troubleshooting, Resolution, and Support for all ROV Related Issues Onsite and at Office
- Testing of all the PCBs and Crew Spare Module as per SOP
- Maintaining a database of ROV related Data logs pertaining to offsite, onsite maintenance, field issues etc.
- Support in Procurement, Vendor Selection, and Vendor Management
- Handling of crew related Inventory
- Support in Proper ROV packing, mobilization and post mobilization of the ROV including spare preparation
- Support in Replication of the new ROV’s
- Support Tech Support team on periodic updating of internal troubleshooting maintenance documentation based on the issues faced at site and from key learnings time to time.
- Ensuring Strict adherence & compliance to Health and Safety Protocols Both Onsite and at Planys Workshop.
Skill Level Required
- Expert Level (Can Handle Independently) -Issue Management,Handling Power Tools, Testing Setups
- Advance level (Needs Minimal Supervision) -Advance Maintenance & Troubleshooting,ROV Mechanical / Electrical Assembly,Asset Management / Maintenance,PCB Soldering / DE Soldering, SMD Soldering,Document Management,Inventory Management,Maintenance Strategy, Data Analysis,Schematics / Line Diagram,Safety Management
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role CategoryOperations, Maintenance & Support
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Diploma in Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication,B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Electrical
Planys Technologies Private Limited
Recruiter Name:Swati Vaish
Contact Company:Planys Technologies Private Limited
Address:Plot No.13-5,1-2,, JAYA NAGAR EXTENSION,, G.K.AVENUE, PUZHUTHIVAKKAM,, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Chennai, Tamilnadu - 600091,India|91-44-7738088886
Reference Id:FS - ROV TECH