Intern – Field Services (Post Processing)
Roles and Responsibilities
Design and Validating the Data’s which provided by Team in support of company’s objectives. The work profile is detailed as below.
- Validate and edit the operation related videos.
- Studying underwater structure defects analyzing methods.
- Managing the various operations and Non-operation related data.
- Basic work to be done in Ms office and HTML.
- Preparation of product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing the information.
- Maintaining a database of testing protocols, failure logs, repairs logs, and inventory (BOM) management.
Candidates with the following skills will be preferred.
- Familiarity with Microsoft office.
- Familiarity with Auto CAD.
- Familiarity with Video Editing Software.
- Knowledge in Editing Software
- Good Communication Skill and Computer Knowledge
- Basic Knowledge in HTML would be better.
Role:Quality Assurance and Testing - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Engineering & Construction
Functional AreaEngineering - Software & QA
Role CategoryQuality Assurance and Testing
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Civil, Computers,BCA in Computers,Diploma in Civil, Computers, Graphic/ Web Designing
Recruiter Name:Swati Vaish
Contact Company:Planys Technologies
Reference Id:IN - FS